We’re proud to announce that Magnet AXIOM Cyber is now available!
AXIOM Cyber is an innovative new solution, purpose-built for organizations that need to perform remote acquisitions as well as collect and analyze evidence from cloud sources, computers and mobile devices.
In addition to all the features found in Magnet AXIOM, our best-in-class digital forensics solution, AXIOM Cyber enables you to remotely collect evidence from target endpoints. Its remote collection agent also lets you covertly deploy it to a device and if connectivity is lost, automatically resume collection of data from the point where it left off.
Advanced Cloud-Related Features in AXIOM Cyber
AXIOM Cyber also helps organizations quickly understand what happened by acquiring and analyzing data across all evidence sources—including cloud, computer and mobile phones. These evidence sources also include Cloud-related features, such as:
- Using admin credentials to access Office 365, G Suite, and Box.com
- Acquisition from:
- Enterprise cloud services AWS S3 and EC 2
- Microsoft Teams
- Slack (including Slack’s JSON exports)
Learn more in this how-to video from Trey Amick:
What AXIOM Cyber Can Help You Investigate
AXIOM Cyber can help investigators with a variety of cases, including:
- FRAUD — Insiders can use their privileged access to modify records and steal or transfer money for financial gain. AXIOM Cyber helps investigators quickly understand what data was accessed and by who.
- INCIDENT RESPONSE — AXIOM Cyber can help mitigate the potentially catastrophic effects of network intrusions and malware attacks with quick root cause analysis—including examining memory. This will help investigators understand how an incident occurred so their organization can be safeguarded in the future.
- IP THEFT — The whole history of a file—where it came from, when it was opened, how it was transferred and to whom—can be crucial to solving data exfiltration cases.
- EMPLOYEE MISCONDUCT — Claims of workplace harassment or misuse of corporate assets can be investigated by examining artifacts from the file system, cloud accounts, mobile devices.
The Ease of Use and Artifacts-First Approach You Know from Magnet AXIOM
AXIOM Cyber will incorporate all the great features of Magnet AXIOM that help in your investigations, including:
- The ability to easily produce reports for non-technical stakeholders
- Examining evidence from all sources—computer, cloud, and mobile—in one case
- Quick performance of root cause analysis
- Visualization of key data with features like Connections and Timeline
- Acquisition of unencrypted collections of files even when the source drive is encrypted
- Ongoing updates that provide you with new features that optimize productivity and performance
- Using Magnet.AI to immediately identify images and chats relevant to your case