Modernizing digital forensics workflows is now essential, since the threat landscape for enterprise Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) professionals has never been more challenging:
- External adversaries, like sophisticated and well-equipped ransomware gangs, are on the rise.
- Insider threats are a growing concern, since employees and contractors are “trusted” and have access to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regulators and cyber insurance providers are imposing requirements around reporting, duty of care, and effective incident response.
- The datasphere is expanding and sprawling in more complex ways, with 59 ZB of new data created in 2020 alone.
Given the volume and complexity of data to protect, and the frequency of attacks, enterprise cybersecurity teams need to be modernizing digital forensics workflows to keep up. AUTOMATE does just that, and we’ve created a new guide to help enterprise DFIR professionals understand:
- The benefits of automation in DFIR and how the powerful capabilities of AUTOMATE such as orchestration, remote collection, parallel processing, and more, can be utilized
- How AUTOMATE increases the efficiency of three common workflows: data loss prevention (DLP), malware, and inter-department handoffs
- Additional ways you can leverage automation to transform and enhance your workflows.
You can download our new guide here.