Setting up a Microsoft Azure instance that is configured to run Magnet AXIOM Cyber may be something that you (or your IT team) has to do. And while you may be familiar with Azure and know what you’re doing, there are certain nuances to the setup if you want to leverage the full power of running Magnet AXIOM Cyber in Azure: mainly having the ability to perform remote collections of off-network endpoints.
This practical guide will walk you through how to optimally configure a Microsoft Azure instance for running AXIOM Cyber.
You’ll be given step-by-step instructions on how to set up Resource Groups, how to create an Azure VM Instance, and lastly, installing AXIOM Cyber in your Azure Instance and how to remote desktop into it.
- Navigating the Azure Services interface
- Setting up Resource Groups including Custom Roles
- Walkthrough of creating an Azure VM Instance
- Recommendations on which VM Types to select for your task at-hand
- Setting up AXIOM Cyber on a VM in Azure
Download A Practical Guide to Virtualizing Your Forensics Workstation: Setting Up A Microsoft Azure Instance for running AXIOM Cyber today!