You’re invited to join us for a lunch event that’s all about making the most of your time.
This Power Lunch will be an opportunity to have a meal on us (via an e-gift card to purchase the food of your choice) and learn more about how you can maximize the resources currently available your digital forensics lab.
Hear from our Forensic Consultant, Steve Gemperle, about some of the best practices currently available in DFIR, which he’s drawn on from his extensive experience talking to customers with Magnet Forensics and within the field (including time with the United States Secret Service running a Digital Forensics Lab for over a decade).
In addition to addressing current trends and pain points, Steve will walk through how you can use available DFIR resources and tools like Magnet AXIOM Cyber & Magnet VERAKEY to work through cases faster and more efficiently. In this session, he’ll also cover:
- Best practices for mobile device collection including:
- Challenges and legal implications of BYOD
- Targeted collections of mobile devices and computers
- Expectation of privacy
- Rules regarding personal usage of company-supplied resources.
- Internal investigations
- Working with your internal IT team
- Using one platform to examine digital evidence (computers, mobile, and network)
- Remote collection using AXIOM Cyber
- Using Magnet VERAKEY for mobile device collection
- Using the Magnet RESPONSE free tool to easily collect and preserve critical data
Register before November 15th to reserve your spot and guarantee your free lunch with Magnet Forensics. We look forward to seeing you there!