Modern digital forensics investigations often involve evidence obtained from a variety of sources, including mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, computers and storage media, and cloud-hosted apps and services.
To build the strongest possible case—one that considers all the relevant pieces of evidence available and the links between them, regardless of the source—examiners need a solution that can bring all their evidence together into the same case file.
Magnet AXIOM is a digital investigation platform, with the ability to recover, analyze, and report on data from all your sources—mobile, computer, and cloud— in one processed case file, helping you build a holistic view of the evidence–with tools like Timeline, Connections, and the Media Explorer– and how it relates to the case so you can quickly and easily see the entire story.
Join Kim Bradley, Forensics Consultant as she explores the components and features of AXIOM. In this session, Kim will provide an overview of how to:
- Recover digital evidence from a wide variety of sources, including computers, mobile devices, memory, third-party images and cloud data – including public facing data from social media platforms.
- Use Single Stage Processing to automatically acquire and prepare data for examination, saving you time and helping you get to your analysis sooner.
- Access file system, registry, and artifact data for an in-depth, integrated analysis using active links, multiple views, filters, searches, and more.
- Use powerful and intuitive Analytics tools like Connections, Timeline, and Magnet.AI to easily analyze all your data and automatically generate insights that could lead to important breakthroughs in your case.
- Leverage built-in features to help address the challenges of ICAC investigations, including Media Categorization and Officer Wellness using the Media Explorer.
- Share findings quickly and easily with customizable report views and export options.