Digital evidence has become an integral part of today’s criminal investigations.
As agencies struggle to adapt to growing volumes and complexity of digital data, a new paradigm for digital investigations is emerging – one that leverages a modernized approach to fuel greater collaboration at all levels. When agency teams are able to work together more effectively, the quality and speed of their investigations can be greatly improved.
The digital evidence review process can be accelerated by empowering investigators and other stakeholders to collaborate on evidence review securely in real-time, regardless of their physical location, and with tools designed to help them easily find the evidence that matters across a variety of sources.
The purpose of this guide is to provide you with knowledge, insights, and tools to help you assess and evaluate current digital evidence review solutions.
- Common challenges with digital evidence review today
- Creating a business case for change
- Stakeholder, implementation, and business considerations
- Criteria for evaluating digital evidence review solutions
- Key questions to ask vendors