Your Guide to Android 7.0’s File-Based Encryption, Direct Boot, and Other Security Features
In a rapidly changing and uncertain world, consumers continue to demand secure devices that protect their data from prying hackers, data thieves, and even, in some cases, governments. Apple still leads the way, but Google’s latest round of security features ensure that even cheap, free smartphones can be encrypted.
Download Taking Bytes Out of Android Nougat Forensic Analysis to learn more about:
- New security measures with Android’s 7.0 Nougat
- What Android marketplace changes mean for forensics
- Direct Boot: Credential vs. Device Encrypted Storage
- Android Nougat: File-based encryption and the multi-user environment
- Adapting and evolving your forensic skill set
To download this white paper, please fill out the form on the right.