MAGNET Hash Sets Manager
MAGNET Hash Sets Manager: What Does It Do?
Maintaining up-to-date hash sets can be a painful process, especially for those operating in offline labs. The Hash Sets Manager offers you a central database that allows you to automatically manage hash set distribution to instances of Magnet AXIOM or AXIOM Cyber in your lab, even if it’s offline. Download and distribute hash sets to devices on your network from Project VIC, Child Abuse Database, and more, with Hash Sets Manager.
For our enterprise customers, you can also use Hash Sets Manager to upload custom hash sets. Custom hash sets can be based on your IT department’s gold build to help pare down the data for investigations.
- Manage hash sets from a central server in offline and online labs
- Direct integration with Magnet AXIOM and Magnet AUTOMATE
- Upload hash sets from organizations such as Project VIC / CAID
- Support for MD5, SHA1, and PhotoDNA hashes
- Support for non-relevant RDS v3 hash sets from NIST (minimal or delta version)
- Upload custom hash sets
Once you have installed the Hash Sets Manager, you will be able to upload industry standard hash sets from organizations such as Project VIC / CAID. You can also upload custom text files.
Download a free copy of the Hash Sets Manager below or through our Customer Portal.