The following describes the terms on which Magnet Forensics Inc. (“Magnet Forensics”) offers you access to this website. For the terms and conditions pertaining to your purchase and/or use of any products or services from Magnet Forensics, please refer to the applicable User Agreement attached to such products or services, and/or located at the following link: https://www.magnetforensics.com/legal/.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing, browsing and/or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by and comply with these Website Terms and Conditions. Magnet Forensics reserves the right, in its discretion, to update or revise these Website Terms and Conditions and to post such updates on this site. Please check these Website Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to the Website Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. Use of this Site
- Magnet Forensics grants you a limited license to visit, browse, access and use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You are only eligible to use this website if you are capable of forming a legally binding contract under applicable law. If you do not qualify to use this website, you must immediately cease all use of this website.
- Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement, you may not download (other than page caching), modify, or alter this website, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Magnet Forensics. This license specifically does not include: (1) any resale or commercial use by you of the website; (2) any derivative use of the website or its contents; (3) any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; (4) any reproduction, duplication, copying, selling, reselling, re-posting or any exploitation of the website and its contents for any public or commercial purpose without the express written consent of Magnet Forensics; (5) any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website, or otherwise interferes with its proper functioning; and (6) mirroring of any material contained on the website on any other server.
- Unless otherwise specified, the content provided in this site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this site and/or any Magnet Forensics computer systems or networks connected to this site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through this site.
- You will ensure that your use, or the use of any third party through you, of this website and the services on this website does not interfere with, degrade, or adversely affect any Magnet Forensics software, system, network or data or that of any other users of this website. You and anyone obtaining access to this website or this website’s services through you will not post or transmit any harassing, abusive, libelous, illegal, deceptive or otherwise offensive messages or information whatsoever.
- You and anyone obtaining access to this website through you will not use this website or any contents thereof to commit or attempt to commit a crime or facilitate the commission of any crime or other illegal or tortious acts.
- You shall not use, nor permit others to use, this site in a manner or for a purpose contrary to these Website Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use the services offered through this website if you have agreed to the User Agreement located at the following link: https://www.magnetforensics.com/legal/. Magnet Forensics makes every effort to obtain your agreement to the User Agreement prior to providing the services to you. However, if for any reason you have not physically indicated your agreement to the terms and conditions of the User Agreement, you are nevertheless, by using the services, deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in the User Agreement.
3. International Use
As this site may be accessed globally, if you choose to access this site from locations other than Canadaand the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local use controls, laws and regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Magnet Forensics makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Canadaand the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.