Search for Forensic Evidence on Android Emulators
Android tablets and smartphones continue to increase in popularity and appear in a wide range of forensic investigations. As forensic examiners, you know how valuable the data from these devices can be. But what happens if your suspect is using an emulator? Would you know how to handle this as evidence?
Join Jamie McQuaid, Forensics Consultant, for a live webinar to:
- Get tips and tricks for handling android emulators as part of a forensics examination
- Understand the differences and similarities between Android emulators and Android devices
- Learn how emulators can help people be better examiners:
- Test apps and devices with emulators
- Deepen understanding of evidence on Android devices
Jamie McQuaid, Forensics Consultant at Magnet Forensics
Jamie McQuaid CISSP, CFCE, EnCE is a forensics investigator with a background in corporate investigations spanning various industries from telecommunications to financial services and manufacturing. His responsibilities included conducting both forensic and physical investigations as well as incident response globally across the organization. McQuaid is currently a Forensics Consultant at Magnet Forensics where he assists in the development of Magnet AXIOM and provides skilled support to customers with his combined knowledge of Magnet AXIOM and digital forensics. He holds an Advanced Diploma in Computer Security and Investigations from Fleming College and an Honours B.A. from the University of Toronto.