We recently talked to Detective Constable Andrew McKeane from Cambridgeshire Constabulary about his experience with the Magnet Forensics Training Annual Pass (TAP) — which allows you to take unlimited training in 12 months for less than the cost of two courses.
In our case study, Detective Constable McKeane says, “Magnet Training definitely helped me as an investigator. I’m looking in different places now than before I got my Training Annual Pass. Without AXIOM, I wouldn’t have been able to find the evidence I needed in my cases, and Magnet Training helps me to know what AXIOM does and how it does it.”
Interested in hearing more about his experience with TAP? Check out the full case study here.
With our Virtual Instructor-Led training course options, you can get all the advantages of our traditional instructor-led learning. We’ve been offering our Virtual Instructor-Led courses for years and are always pleased to get feedback that the experience is just as good as Classroom Instructor-led training. Our platform supports real time Q&A–not only with the instructors, but also between students. This approach helps provide all the communication and networking opportunities of traditional classroom training, but in a virtual setting.
Here are some of the reasons why our students enjoy our Virtual Instructor-Led courses:
- Ability to increase your knowledge and find shortcuts to tackle backlogs
- Hands on training using a virtual computer, no downloads required
- Immediate Instructor response for all questions asked
- Minimum requirements to attend: just a strong internet connection and a computer
- Same curriculum as Classroom Instructor-Led courses
- All students receive PDF and paper manuals
- Provides all of the same communication and networking opportunities of traditional classroom training
- 32 CPU credits provided per course
Want to see the virtual training course in action? Check out this video created by our training team.
We want you to feel confident knowing that our Virtual Instructor-Led Training is a top-tiered experience. So, if you take a Virtual Instructor-Led course and aren’t satisfied with the experience, you’ll be able to take the course again in-person for free within a year of in-person classes being available (pending regional health guidelines.)
Virtual Instructor Lead courses available:
- Magnet AXIOM Examinations (AX200), For those new to Magnet AXIOM, this course covers cases involving smartphones, tablets, computers and cloud data in a single collaborative interface.
- Magnet AXIOM Cyber Examinations (CY200), For those using Magnet AXIOM Cyber who haven’t already taken AX200.
- Advanced Computer Forensics (AX250)
- Advanced Mobile Forensics (AX300)
- MacOS Examinations (AX350)
- Internet and Cloud Investigations (AX320)
- Incident Response Examinations (AX310)
- Forensic Fundamentals (AX100)
Online Self-Paced Courses
Learn at a speed that works for you, at times that work best for you – all with the same quality of training. The content of our online self-paced courses is not only the same as traditional classroom training but built with our interactive platform that ensures far more than mere streaming of the lessons. In addition, online self-paced training allows rewinding and review in a way that live training does not.
Online Self-Paced courses available:
- Magnet AXIOM Examinations (AX200)
- Magnet AXIOM Advanced Computer Forensics (AX250)
- Forensic Fundamentals (AX100)
Looking forward to welcoming you into one of our virtual classrooms soon,
The Magnet Forensics Training Team