Magnet AXIOM and Magnet AXIOM Cyber 4.11 are now available!
You can upgrade to AXIOM & AXIOM Cyber 4.11 within AXIOM & AXIOM Cyber or over at the Customer Portal.
With AXIOM & AXIOM Cyber 4.11, we’ve introduced support for Chrome artifacts acquired from Chromebooks and, processing of user generated ”Download Your Data” packages from Instagram.
And for AXIOM Cyber: generating load files has officially come out of the open beta and is now generally available in AXIOM Cyber, plus the remote acquisition agent is stronger than ever.
If you haven’t tried AXIOM or AXIOM Cyber yet, request a free trial here.
New in AXIOM Cyber: Load Files Now Out Of Beta
Generating a load file is now officially out of its open beta and is generally available as of AXIOM Cyber 4.11. Use AXIOM Cyber to collaborate with eDiscovery partners that you may be working with to get them load files, including cloud data—Office 365, social media, and more—that can be loaded into Relativity or Concordance.
- Load files generated by AXIOM Cyber include: A plain text delimited file with a .dat extension in the Concordance / Relativity format containing metadata for the included artifacts
- Folders with accompanying natives and text including:
- EML file for email
- HTML chat threads for chat messages from Slack or other chat-based communication services
- Original files for documents, media, and other file-based artifacts
New in AXIOM Cyber: A Stronger, More Reliable Remote Collection Agent
When performing a remote collection of an endpoint, you never know when that endpoint may get powered down and disrupt your collection. Now with AXIOM Cyber 4.11, if an endpoint gets turned off, the remote agent will reconnect to the endpoint once it’s restarted and the agent will pick up the collection from where it left off.
New in AXIOM & AXIOM Cyber: Introducing Chrome Artifact Support from Chromebooks
Chromebooks are gaining popularity and the need to acquire data from them is growing.
With AXIOM Cyber 4.11, we’ve introduced support for over 25 Chrome artifacts when acquired from a Chromebook acquisitions, including:
- Media History
- Web History
- And more!
If you’re looking to test out a new beta tool for Chromebook acquisitions and help us bring new products to market, we may have just the thing for you. Head over to Magnet Idea Lab, to sign up and learn more!
New in AXIOM & AXIOM Cyber: Add Instagram User Data to Your Case
When you have a willing participant who has agreed to share their data with you, a “Download Your Data” (DYD) package is perfect! However these can be difficult to read sometimes because there is so much unorganized data in the package. Now, with AXIOM 4.11 examiners can easily load and process DYD files from Instagram and examine artifacts for posted media, account history, direct messages, and comments.
- Application Permissions (Android)
- Application Roles (Android)
- Instagram Download Your Data (Cloud)
- Google Photo Album Comments (iOS)
- Runtime Permissions (Android)
- Chrome Keyword Search (Windows)
- Evernote – Notes (iOS)
- Facebook Profiles (Cloud)
- Google Activity (Cloud)
- Google Audit Logs (Cloud)
- Houseparty (iOS and Android)
- Instagram (iOS)
- Location History (iOS)
- Lyft (iOS)
- Owner Information (iOS)
- Parler (Android)
- Puffin Browser (iOS)
- Runtime Permissions (Android)
- Samsung Messages (Android)
- Signal (Android)
- Slack (Android)
- Snapchat (iOS and Android)
- Telegram (iOS and Android)
- TextFree (iOS)
- Uber (iOS and Android)
- Viber (iOS)
- WeChat (iOS)
- WhatsApp (Android)
- Yahoo Webmail (Android)