Magnet Forensics was once again named as one of the top fastest growing companies in Canada on the 2017 PROFT 500. Magnet Forensics ranked in the top 30 on the 29th annual PROFIT 500.
This list ranks Canadian businesses by their five-year revenue growth and it’s great to make the list for two years in a row, and to be able to showcase the hard work and perseverance of the amazing Magnet Forensics team!
“We are thrilled to be once again named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies on the 2017 PROFIT 500 ranking. We remain committed to seeking justice and protecting the innocent by providing the most advanced technology to investigative teams and empowering them to uncover more digital evidence,” said Adam Belsher, CEO of Magnet Forensics.
“Our team is remarkable and this award is a powerful indicator of the amazing work that they do every day.
It was a busy year for all of us here and there were a lot of new launches, features, programs, etc. that clearly had an impact on our growth and success!
Here’s a few:
- Magnet Forensics Named Digital Forensic Organization of the Year, and Computer Forensic Software of the Year by the Forensic 4:Cast Awards
- Magnet Forensics Introduces Magnet.AI – an industry-first technology that leverages machine learning to search conversation data and suggest results that could indicate child luring – saving time in investigations into some of the most heinous crimes
- Magnet Forensics and Passware Partner – Magnet AXIOM now integrated Passware decryption technology for examinations of drives encrypted by tools including BitLocker and TrueCrypt
- Magnet Artifact Exchange Launches – This new community offers forensics professionals a way to share new and unsupported artifacts that they can build in Magnet AXIOM
- Magnet Forensics hosts global Magnet User Summit Series – in-depth labs, sessions and demos
Want to hear more about our latest news? Always check back here or follow us on Twitter: @MagnetForensics