Tips & Tricks // Using File System Explorer in Magnet AXIOM
Join Craig Guymon, Director of Solution Consulting, to learn how to take advantage of AXIOM’s File System explorer in your investigations. In this Tips & Tricks webinar, Craig will review several powerful examination techniques that leverage the file system, including how to:
- Create an artifact from a file system file like an executable or log file that can be reported on from the Artifact Explorer
- Save artifacts from the file system to a zip container and keep artifact dates and times intact
- Effectively narrow down the scope of relevant user artifacts from the Artifact Explorer (View Related Artifacts)
- Use the database viewer and plist viewer in the Artifact Explorer
- Use the File system explorer to perform MD5/SHA1 value exports of known good files that can be used later as an “ignorable” list
After viewing this webinar you will be issued a certificate by email documenting that you have taken part in the session.