Workflow orchestration and automation can help Digital Forensic Units create a more efficient lab workflow to improve service to the agency, maximize lab investments by utilizing computing power and forensic tools 24 hours a day, 7 days week, and ensuring case quality through consistent workflows and adherence to SOPs.
However, investing in new technology for your lab, such as a workflow automation and orchestration solution, can be a daunting and lengthy process.
The purpose of this guide is to provide you with knowledge, insights, and tools to help you assess and evaluate current automation solutions in the market.
You’ll learn more about why digital forensic workflow orchestration and automation is becoming the leading solution for lab managers/senior managers who are aiming to increase overall lab efficiency, productivity and investigation quality. Ultimately, our goal is to help your agency and lab solve your key challenges.
- Defining problems that can be solved
- Benefits of automation and orchestration solutions
- Defining use cases for your business proposal
- Criteria for evaluating an automation & orchestration solution
- Implementation and business considerations
- Questions to ask vendors