Dig Deeper with Magnet AXIOM 1.1
Magnet AXIOM has been helping forensic professionals extract, explore and examine cases for a year now. In that year, we have added a steady stream of new features and improvements for AXIOM.
Join Geoff MacGillivray, VP of Product Management at Magnet Forensics, to explore the breadth and depth of this investigations platform and to hear the latest features added to AXIOM 1.1:
- Introducing Magnet.AI: AXIOM leverages our contextual content analysis technology to search conversations for keywords, phrases, and more that could indicate child luring intent.
- Full Disk Decryption: Using technology from Passware, examiners can decrypt full disk data in Magnet AXIOM from drives encrypted with TrueCrypt and BitLocker.
- Improved Chat Analysis: Examiners and investigators now have the ability to analyze, tag and filter on individual messages in a chat thread within a dedicated view.
- Add New Evidence to an Existing Case: When new evidence is discovered, examiners can easily add new evidence sources and data to an existing case.
- Performance Improvements: AXIOM Process acquires, parses, and carves data even faster than before, cutting process times down significantly.
To access the recorded webinar ‘Dig Deeper with Magnet AXIOM 1.1’, complete the form below.
Geoff MacGillivray, VP of Product Management at Magnet Forensics
As Vice President of Product Management, Geoff is responsible for defining the strategic direction of product development at Magnet Forensics. Geoff has over 10 years of experience in product management, and most recently served as Senior Product Manager for BlackBerry. He holds a Bachelor of Science Engineering degree from Queen’s University, as well as a Master of Business Administration degree, also from Queen’s University.