Hosted by Magnet Forensics and Teel Technologies
As many of you know, it’s becoming increasingly more difficult to obtain a full physical image of a mobile phone or bypass locked screens. With enhanced security features and more encryption, many of us have no other choice but to work with the best logical image a quick extraction can afford us or turn to JTAG; Chipoff; ISP; and/or Bootloader-Flasher Box physical extractions, which can be fairly risky to perform without proper training. This is why Magnet Forensics and Teel Technologies Canada teamed up for an in-depth webinar on how to get the most data from mobile phones using a variety of different methods of extraction (such as JTAG; ISP; Bootloader/Flasher Box and Chipoff) in conjunction with Magnet IEF.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- extract data from mobiles via JTAG and Chipoff
- load output from a Teel Tech extraction into Magnet IEF
- analyze different file systems with Magnet IEF
- review results in Magnet IEF’s Report Viewer
- get the most data possible off of a mobile phone