New survey results sponsored by Magnet Forensics, with support from IDC reveal that enterprises expect to make significant investments in digital forensics and incident response (DFIR) technology to curb rising cybersecurity risks posed by the explosion of data volume and the growing sophistication of threat actors.
This report examines the:
- Challenges that the growing volume of data present to enterprise DFIR teams
- Frequency of security threats and their impacts
- Technology needs of DFIR teams
- Perspectives of both DFIR decision-makers and practitioners
- Impact of outsourcing DFIR activities
“The threat landscape is evolving, and the sophistication and persistence of threat actors are growing. These call for strong investments across enterprise DFIR teams in people and technology. Enterprises have realized that to protect themselves, their DFIR toolkit needs to be state of the art.”Ryan O’Leary, Research Manager, Privacy and Legal Technology, IDC