One of the most common challenges of any child exploitation investigation is the time it takes to review, categorize and report on child sexual abuse material (CSAM) that hasn’t yet been categorized in databases such as Project VIC and the Child Abuse Image Database (CAID).
Thanks to the integration of Project VIC data and LASERⓘ products within Magnet AXIOM, investigative teams can now save extremely valuable time that save children from abuse. The integrations allow you to:
- Recover pictures, video, chat, and other valuable data from various evidence sources such as computer, mobile, and cloud.
- Automate image and video categorization to reduce the risk of human error.
- Process, analyze, and categorize large sets of images, animations, and videos in real time.
- Use machine learning to do the heavy lifting of analyzing abuse-related imagery with Magnet.AI and S21 AI.
- Identify victims and suspects using S21’s streamlined performance and advanced proprietary algorithms.
- Share integrated AXIOM and LASERⓘ findings with other investigators and stakeholders.
Join Jamie McQuaid, Forensic Consultant with Magnet Forensics, and Dr. Liam Owens, Founder and CEO of Semantics21, for a live webinar and demo showcasing how these tools work together to save time identifying and rescuing child victims and apprehending offenders.
To access the recorded webinar, complete the form on the right. Please note this recording can only be accessed by Law Enforcement.