IEF Standard v6.1 is now available for download
New Features In This Release Include:
- New Artifacts
- Bitcoin, Instagram, IE cookie.txt files, IE Type URLs
- Carving for Internet Explorer 10
- Integrated Dropbox Decryption – Decrypt the Dropbox filecache.dbx files from within an image (previously only supported on live systems with IEF Triage or with the standalone Dropbox Decryptor Tool)
- Updated Artifacts
- Google Map Tiles, Facebook, Hotmail, QQ Chat, Safari, parsed search queries
- Reporting and Timeline Updates
- Reports can be exported in XML format
- Customizable report summary screen
- Evidence Bookmarking added to Timeline
- Timeline now supports imported TLN files from 3rd party apps
IEF Software Mainstays Include:
- Powerful Search Capabilities: Single search for 230+ Internet artifacts
- Find Evidence Quickly: Get immediate search results, work with found data right away
- Simple to Use: Get to key evidence in 3 easy steps
- Comprehensive Reporting: Create standardized and straightforward reports
- Built-in Intelligence: Web Page Rebuilding and more
Pricing and Availability
Pricing for IEF Standard starts at $999 USD.
Download a free trial of IEF Advanced by going to www.magnetforensics.com/trial
For both IEF Standard and IEF Advanced network licensing is now available as an alternative to Dongle or ESD licensing.
Existing customers with a Software Maintenance & Support (SMS) subscription can upgrade to IEF v6.1 for free by visiting our customer portal.
Customers without an SMS subscription can email email@example.com or call 519-342-0195 for pricing.