With a strong commitment to helping thousands of its customers in the world’s top law enforcement, military, government and corporate organizations retrieve Internet-related communications from a broad range of artifacts, Magnet Forensics (formerly JADsoftware) has unveiled v5.6 of its industry-leading forensics software, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF).
Brand new features include:
- The ability to rebuild webpages as they were originally viewed by the suspect: Browsers supported include: Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Recover potential evidence from iOS backups (iPhone and iTunes): Applications include: Notes, Dropbox, Skype, Chrome, Safari, Kik Messenger, WhatsApp, Calendar, Call Logs, Contacts, iMessage
- Enhanced support for Skype carved messages, Facebook chat, Gmail and Google Drive
- Added in carving for Skype sync chat, ooVoo chat, Mail.RU chat client
- Perform a search 30%-150% faster
Easier to Use
- Search queries are now parsed automatically
- Improved file offset data to easily verify data
IEF v5.6.1, including support for webpage rebuilding and iOS backups is available today at the current price of $999 USD. FREE trials are available from www.magnetforensics.com/trial. Existing IEF customers with Software Maintenance & Support (SMS) subscriptions can upgrade to IEF v5.6.1 for free by visiting the customer portal at www.magnetforensics.com/support/login/ Customers without an SMS contract can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-342-0195 for pricing.