The industry’s simplest tool for conducting a fast, on-scene preview of a computer
With a strong commitment to helping thousands of customers in the world’s top law enforcement, military, government, and corporate organizations recover data from a broad range of Internet-related communications, Magnet Forensics (formerly JADsoftware) has launched a new forensic software, Magnet IEF FRONTLINE; the industry’s simplest preview tool designed for non-technical personnel looking to conduct a ‘first look’ of a suspect’s computer.
Magnet IEF FRONTLINE Features:
- Runs from a USB dongle on a live computer
- No need to remove hard drive or use a write blocker
- Maintains forensic integrity—no metadata is altered
- One-step scan for pictures, videos, browser history & IM chat messages
- Find data in 5-15 minutes
EMPOWER FRONTLINE PERSONNEL TO CONDUCT A FAST & EFFECTIVE PREVIEW TO QUALIFY A COMPUTER FOR SEIZURE:
Find Evidence Quickly
- Perform a quick scan in common areas and live files for instant messenger chats, browser history and pictures and videos in approximately 5-15 minutes.
Easy to Use; Requires Minimal Training
- Designed for users with little to no computer experience or forensics training. You can scan a suspect’s computer for incriminating Internet-related data in 1 easy step. Minimal training required.
- Create understandable reports conveniently categorized by evidence type, then export to html, excel or PDF
- Refine search results by skin tone for pornography related cases
- Integrity of metadata maintained (no data is altered)
- No need to remove the hard drive or use a write blocker
MAGNET IEF FRONTLINE IS USED BY:
First-responders & frontline personnel, including:
- Border Security/Customs Agents
- Police Investigators
- Parole/Probation Officers
- Corporate Security
Increased investigative efficiencies and an enhanced digital forensics process
- Improved case turn-around times and reduced digital forensics backlogs when frontline personnel are able to qualify (or disqualify) a computer for seizure – lessening the load on digital forensics units
Magnet IEF FRONTLINE is available today. To purchase, please email email@example.com, or call 519-342-0195 for more information.
About Magnet Forensics
Magnet Forensics (formerly JADsoftware) is a global leader in the development of forensic software that recovers data from a broad range of Internet-related communications. Our flagship product, MAGNET IEF™ was created by a former police officer and forensic examiner who recognized the need for an easy to use, comprehensive tool to help perform digital investigations. Since its creation, Magnet IEF has quickly become a trusted solution for thousands of the world’s top law enforcement, government, military and corporate organizations – used to recover Internet evidence like social media communications, webmail, browser activity and more to support their most important investigations. www.magnetforensics.com