Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
Magnet Forensics is looking for a Vice President of Human Resources to join our team! This position will be responsible for providing human resources leadership and oversight of human resources programs executed across the global organization. Further, the successful candidate will lead all strategic HR initiatives across the human resources function with direct accountability for organizational development, employee relations and business partnership, talent management, and human resources programs.
As a key member of the senior leadership team, the Vice President, Human Resources will:
- Assist the organization’s senior leaders in understanding the human capital implications of strategic decisions and work towards developing the short and long-term corporate human capital strategy in support of driving overall business goals and performance
- Oversee the development, implementation and ongoing effective management of Global HR services, programs and initiatives to support achievement of corporate objectives including but not limited to talent acquisition & retention programs, compensation programs, performance management, and employee learning and development initiatives
- Provide coaching, guidance and consulting to executive management with respect to HR policies/programs as they are designed and initialized throughout the organization
- Act as the HR liaison with senior leadership and maintain effective communication with all stakeholders
- Lead employee engagement & change programs and initiatives
- Provide support to the senior leadership in implementing organizational change and promoting effective change management
- Lead the development, implementation and effective communication of policy and programs to support the achievement of the organization’s business goals, legislation and employment standards with the view of ensuring best practices are achieved
- Establish and report on metrics and KPIs related to the various HR functional areas
- Manage departmental budget and participate in annual budget creation/reporting and forecasting
- Reflect employee concerns, attitudes, and needs to the executive management team
- As demanded by growth and business requirements, manage and lead HR professionals within their respective functional areas to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring operational excellence within the department
- 15+ years of experience in progressive human resources leadership roles coupled with extensive experience as a strategic business partner in a technology focused industry across multiple locations.
- Degree in Business Administration/Industrial Relations/Bachelor of Arts or related
- CHRL designation
- Progressive track record of success in a similar role leading HR organization within a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing learning and development strategy and programming
- Senior level experience working with executives to influence corporate strategy
- Strong coaching and leadership skills which encourage and support continuous improvement
- Sound business acumen and the ability to perform strategic analysis
- Superior communication skills required to consult, train and mentor across all levels of the organization
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant legislation
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.