Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a talented user experience designer who has a passion for taking the complex and transforming it into meaningful experiences for our users. You’ll be part of the team that designs a suite of desktop and web-based applications to empower our users to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Gather business, technical and user requirements from internal stakeholders and customers
- Translate feedback into design concepts and user flows
- Design and deliver wireframes and user stories
- Identify design problems and craft intuitive solutions
- Present designs and discuss design rationale with others on the team
- Gather design feedback from stakeholders and iterate your designs
- Take design risks and champion new ideas
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- You have post-secondary education in user experience design, digital design, engineering or related field
- Proven UX design experience, including experience with multiple concurrent projects of increasing complexity
- Strong collaboration skills, experienced in working cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of initiative, creativity, and flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment; desire to roll up your sleeves and balance strategic and tactical responsibilities
- You have the ability to learn new technology quickly
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.