Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
Are you a technical support expert who always puts the customer first and loves to be a natural problem solver? Are you eager to think outside the box for user-friendly solutions for technical clients? Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference?
If yes, you might be our perfect candidate!
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support for various software issues
- Manage and resolve incoming technical support requests, issues and complaints by phone, email and chat
- Document process for internal uses
- Create self-help references for customers
- Log all incoming calls into the Help Desk/Customer Relationship Management tool and resolve and/or escalate calls as required in a timely manner
- Work with the Research and Development team to resolve concerns and proactively identify future concerns
- Assist in the coordination of activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering or have equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical support role in a software organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and technical acumen
- Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to non-technical audiences
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Bilingual in French and/or Spanish considered an asset
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.