Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
Magnet Forensics is looking for a Systems Developer to join our team!
The Systems Developer will assist with the implementation, administration and maintenance of our ERP and CRM business systems which include; Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Communities and Pardot in support of both business to business and business to consumer applications.
As a member of our Operations team, the Systems Developer will help ensure our instances provide both flexibility and stability for complex technical issues; using best business practices and procedures.
- Flows & Process Builder
- HTML / CSS
- Salesforce Reports
- Develop high quality, performant and maintainable code
- Contribute to architectural design of new products and features
- Research new technologies and present recommendations to the team
- Work with project throughout their lifecycle: Plan, Analyze, Design, Implementation and Support
- Ensure servers and networks can support new products before deploying them
- Troubleshoot system and software problems as they arise
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as adding custom fields, views, approval workflows and creating quote/invoice templates
- Monitor end-user usage and system health and capacity
- Other duties as required
- Post-Secondary Degree or 2-3 years of direct and related experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator or equivalent experience preferred
- Advance understanding of CRM and ERP solutions planning, administration and maintenance
- Expertise using Sales Cloud – Enterprise Edition preferred
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience creating workflow processes in Salesforce.com
- Experience supporting, maintaining and implementing ERP and CRM systems
- Experience in enterprise application and understanding of database driven applications
- Experience using Salesforce Service Cloud, CPQ, Communities, Pardot
- Salesforce Certified Developer Certificates
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.