Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Strategic Account Director to join our team who will be responsible for the generation of new sales opportunities utilizing Magnet Forensics’ portfolio of products, solutions and services to strategic, large Enterprise, System Integrators and Government accounts.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Responsible for developing and executing annual and quarterly territory plan
- Prospect for new strategic clients within law enforcement and government organizations
- Conduct marketing lead and opportunity qualification
- Prepare and deliver in market customer face to face presentations
- Facilitate technical product demonstrations and manage product trial lifecycle
- Accurately complete quoting process and ensure comprehensive records for accounting purposes
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Magnet’s CRM system
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis to ensure Magnet is providing the most comprehensive product to our customers
- Strong knowledge of the digital forensics industry in addition to the competitive matrix
- Proactively position a positive business outcome to the customer’s current business problem
- Demonstrate exceptional cross functional relationships
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer management
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business or Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a direct or indirect software sales role
- Experience working within a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to be persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.