Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, mobile devices, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a talented Senior User Experience Designer who has a passion for taking the complex and transforming it into meaningful experiences for our users. You will be part of the team that designs a suite of desktop, mobile, and web-based applications to empower our users to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Champion the user experience for a product or suite of products
- Gather business, technical and user requirements from internal stakeholders and customers
- Translate requirements into design concepts and user flows
- Design and deliver user stories and wireframes
- Identify design problems and craft intuitive solutions
- Present designs and discuss design rationale with senior management and development teams
- Gather design feedback from stakeholders and iterate your designs
- Take design risks and champion new ideas
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Post-secondary education in user experience design, digital design, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of proven UX design experience, including experience across desktop, mobile and web applications
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects of increasing complexity
- High level of initiative, creativity, and flexibility
- Proven ability to champion a product or product suite and grow the product in line with the company strategy and vision
- Experience gathering customer insight, summarizing and sharing the findings, and creating designs based on this information
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Strong collaboration skills with experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong situational leadership skills
- Ability to influence to ensure successful delivery of design concepts
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment; desire to roll up your sleeves and balance strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Possess the ability to learn new technology quickly
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.