Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Partner to join our growing Human Resources team! This position will partner with senior business leaders within our organization to develop HR strategies that address business needs in the areas of talent management, total rewards management, health and safety and engagement. Our team works in an agile way where it’s a team effort to get things done as we always have many great HR initiatives on the go!
- Provide strategic business partner support to Senior Leaders within the organization and assist them with all HR related programs
- Work closely with the Talent Partner to develop and manage talent sourcing, acquisition and recruitment strategies. Ensure recruitment activities are in line with the business requirements, budget and time frames
- Manage and execute Global employee benefits plans and make recommendations as appropriate
- Work closely with the Director of HR to maintain global total reward strategy. This includes maintaining global salary survey data, managing global pay compliance, assisting with the variable compensation programs and ensuring competitive pay structures within the organization
- Interact with employees regarding benefit plans and related programs, promote awareness, follow up on claims inquires and be a first point of contact for employee questions related to benefit plans and programs
- Assist in maintaining compliance for the Canada and the Global HR programs. This includes but not limited to health and safety, internal guidelines, and Affirmative Action programs
- Provide coaching to managers and employees regarding issues such as job design/success profiles, organizational structure, managing change and team building processes
- Manage and resolve complex employee relation issues
- Partner with business managers for their teams on career development paths, succession and development planning
- Other tasks and projects as appropriate to support growth of company
- A Bachelor’s Degree, human or social sciences degree, business management degree or related education required
- Professional Designation (CHRP or CHRL) or actively working towards
- Minimum 7 + years demonstrated experience working in a generalist or HR Business Partner role with increasing responsibility and scope
- Experience in creation and maintenance of total reward programs within a global organization
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different leaders, employees and partners
- Ability to prioritize high volume and effectively deal with competing priorities for multiple stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to build relationships and influence with global networks
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think outside the box for creative HR solutions
- Ability to work under pressure to meet organizational targets
- Solid business acumen to ensure they partner with the business in a strategic manner
- Global HR experience is considered an asset
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.