Who are we?
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital forensics software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets. Magnet Forensics has been helping examiners and investigators fight crime, protect assets, and guard national security since 2011.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
What we are looking for:
The Account Executive will be responsible for the generation of new sales opportunities of our digital forensic software solution within the assigned geographical territory of France, Belgium and surrounding European countries.
We’re looking for driven individuals who have a strong orientation to achievement. If you have solid experience driving deal flow, exceeding sales objectives and genuinely care about solving customer’s problems, we want to hear from you!
- Prospect for new clients (predominately law enforcement and government sector) within an assigned regional territory
- Develop detailed territory plans to drive expansion of customer base
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer’s environment, workflow and how our solution aligns with their needs
- Act on and qualify incoming leads
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience/success in a sales role, ideally selling software or technology solution
- Proven experience of over-plan sales achievement
- Experience selling to government and/or law enforcement
- Experience selling digital forensics or cyber security solutions
- Track record of building and executing on detailed territory plans
- Competitive by nature with a drive to win
- Ability to work well independently or collaboratively with others in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in both French and English, additional languages an asset
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.