Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices, and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
The Sales Engineer will play an exciting and key role at Magnet Forensics. The successful candidate will take ownership of the technical aspect of the sales engagement; technical expertise will be relied upon for advancing the sales cycle, ensuring customer success, and conducting demonstrations. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, a natural aptitude for technology, and a strong desire to understand the customer’s environment and put their needs center focus.
- Provide technical pre-sales support during the evaluation of our software solution
- Consult on technical features and workflows within the context of the client’s environment and goals
- Develop expert knowledge of Magnet Forensics’ software and typical client/industry workflows
- Deliver on-site and web-based presentations to broad audiences
- Help identify new business opportunities
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on product functionality and future enhancements
- Take the technical lead in responding to proposals and RFPs
- Provide first line technical support for EMEA-based customers
- Other duties as assigned
- College/University Degree or Diploma in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of forensics software solutions
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing Sales Engineering role
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Driven to succeed with the ability to work well independently
- Ability to translate technical knowledge for different audiences
- English language is essential, French/Spanish is an advantage but not a requirement
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.