Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing Sales team supporting our business in EMEA! The successful candidate will take the initiative to drive opportunities, build relationships with prospective clients, and support future clients with the adoption of Magnet Forensics products. If you are motivated by targets and qualifying leads, we want to talk to you!
- Prospect into multiple organizations via warm leads generated through our marketing lead generation database
- Qualify/unqualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Manage a territory and achieve monthly targets by building contact lists and using effective marketing plans for reaching clients
- Data mine new contacts and manage them into Salesforce and ensure accuracy for long term pipeline development
- Provide excellent service on a consistent basis and build strong customer relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role or experience with lead generation process
- Experience working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical, relational and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A self-starter with excellent follow-through
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- EMEA Support Hours: As this role supports the EMEA sales team, expected hours of work will be between 6am – 2pm Eastern Time.
- Ability to speak French or German is an asset for supporting this market
- Experience in sales in a software development organization considered an asset
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.