Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
Magnet Forensics is looking for a Project Manager who will manage external engagement projects such as BETA programs in addition to tracking strategic initiatives across multiple departments. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience delivering projects through all the stages of the life cycle all the way to implementation and closure.
If you are passionate about technology and project management and are a self-starter looking for a new challenge, we want to talk to you!
- You will manage external engagement projects and track strategic product items across multiple organizational groups
- Manage expectations of external stakeholders
- Drive the delivery of multiple cross functional projects, ensuring all stakeholders are informed throughout the process
- You will provide status updates to the Executive level regarding projects status via reports and dashboards regularly
- Ensure prioritization and alignment of initiatives and that overall projects meet business and financial goals
- Things change, you will proactively manage change ensuring clear understanding of impacts and facilitate the decision-making process
- You will collaborate with our functional teams to ensure a smooth handover of project deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing projects primarily business/functional and systems focused
- PMP Certification, near completion or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Deep understanding and awareness of product development and experience tying product goals to business goals
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing tasks, identifying new problems and being ahead of the solution
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong organization, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate for win-win solutions
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.