Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Practice Manager to join our growing team! This key position will lead Professional Services Consultants and work directly with client teams and Magnet team members to implement Magnet solutions into various client environments. They will also develop project plans for customer engagements to ensure they are completed on time and meet customer expectations.
- Work directly with the Magnet sales organization to support various aspects of the sales cycle relating to Professional Services, including the positioning of professional services value
- Manage Professional Service Consultants in the performance of their duties
- Manage Client implementation projects involving Magnet solutions
- Work closely with customers and partners to define solutions, develop internal support and justification documents, create cost estimates, refine scopes and create Statements of Work
- Work with Magnet research and engineering teams to provide customer feedback
- Work with members of the Magnet Sales Organization to support client communications
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all Magnet solutions
- Facilitate user acceptance training
- Document client business processes and software system configurations
- Provide ongoing support to clients as needed in their use of Magnet products
- Involvement in pre-sales product demonstrations
- Other duties as required
- 7+ years of work experience working in professional services, consulting or software services delivery
- Leadership experience, specifically managing remote employees
- Strong technical ability related to network-based communications, server builds and configuring server operating systems as well as windows and *nix based operating systems
- Project leadership and management skills
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Strong technical aptitude to learn software tools and other technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer first attitude
- Proven success in customer relationship building and communication
- Experience delivering technical training to various sized groups
- Ability to work remotely with efficiency and minimum supervision
- Knowledge of digital forensics and digital investigation is an asset
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.