Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Business Partner to join our growing Human Resources team! This role will support employee client groups and leaders within our organization as well as support the HR Manager with the design, development and support of HR programs and initiatives for our Global organization.
- Perform initiatives such as talent management, employee relations, compensation, performance management, training and development and compliance
- Partner with client groups to develop human resource strategies that effectively address business needs
- Provide coaching to management and employees regarding issues such as job design/success profiles, organizational structure, managing change and team building processes.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Prepare and deliver orientation training sessions with leaders within their client group as appropriate
- Work cross functionally with many different teams on projects related to culture, training and development and other HR functions
- Assist in maintaining compliance for the Canada and the Global HR programs
- Assist with data integrity, maintenance and review of various HR and administrative tools, systems, files, records and reporting
- Other tasks and projects as appropriate to support growth of company
- Bachelor’s Degree, human or social sciences degree, business management degree or related education required
- Professional Designation (CHRP or CHRL) or actively working towards
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience working in a generalist HR role
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience working in a human resources business partner capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of energy and ability to think on your feet
- Ability to quickly build trust relationships within an organization to ensure they provide influence on business decisions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think outside the box for creative HR solutions
- Solid business acumen to ensure they partner with the business in a strategic manner
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different leaders, employees and partners
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.