Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices, and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
In this role, you’ll create and deliver comprehensive and compelling training for our leading-edge forensics software tools. You will develop deep product expertise and your training engagements will focus on knowledge transfer and providing the highest quality learning experience. Our ideal candidate has an in-depth forensics background, is a natural communicator of complex information and has fantastic presentation skills.
You’ll work closely with product development teams to create and maintain training materials in step with product releases and deliver computer based training to audiences of varying sizes. Because we have customers all over the world, the ability to travel globally and extensively, is an important requirement of this role.
- Create learning manuals, presentations and related training materials
- Update training material, ensuring materials are current with product releases
- Deliver training engagements with the highest quality of end user satisfaction and knowledge transfer
- Conduct research into emerging forensics trends, to ensure our training programs remain competitive within the marketplace.
- Liaise with product development teams in support of testing and deployment of product features
- Ability to translate complex, technical information into clear and concise training materials
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong ability to work independently
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Experience delivering training to both small and large audiences
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge with adult learning concepts
- Experience creating course content
- Familiarity with investigative workflow methodologies in the field of public and private sector digital forensics is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 60% of their time
- Experience within a formal training position
- Familiarity with a wide variety of digital forensics software applications for the acquisition and examination of PC and mobile-based evidence
- Investigative experience is an asset, but not required
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.