Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Forensic Consultant to join Magnet Forensics’ Product Management team, who will be responsible for working with customers to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and quality of their workflow. You will learn and introduce new concepts to assist colleagues and customers in embracing and adopting new technology.
- Look beyond the technology and evangelizing new product concepts and helping to develop mechanisms to help our customers be successful with Magnet products
- Work with customers to document their current digital evidence workflow (i.e. stakeholders, tools, operating procedures and policies) and provide recommendations on new approaches for greater efficiency and quality
- Deliver on-site and web-based presentations and demos to broad audiences
- Work with the product management team to enhance or implement new functionality in Magnet’s current products
- Identify new opportunities or challenges within customer workflows in conjunction with Product Management that could be improved or enhanced through technology solutions
- Be the forensics subject matter expert as part of the customer engagement team
- Provide advisory services to the Product Management team
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience in market
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a digital forensics position in either corporate or law enforcement environment
- Strong technical acumen
- Experience working with numerous digital forensics tools
- Experience in investigations and report creation
- Experience in researching forensics trends and technology
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.