Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We care about what we build, our customer, and about each other. We are inspired through the difference that our work makes, our culture, and our shared sense of purpose.
Our engineering team collaborates with other developers, testers, designers and forensics experts. We work in an Agile environment and we operate on a model of continuous improvement. We learn from our mistakes. We work in cross-functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate and deliver on new product goals. We support a team environment where everyone is comfortable sharing their ideas, because we understand that with diversity of thought, we will build the best products. We support each other through success and failure, to bring the best tools to law enforcement, government agencies and corporate customers.
What we are looking for:
The AI Developer will be an important contributor on a development team dedicated to using machine learning to revolutionize how digital forensics is done worldwide. If you can demonstrate your experience in the development of machine learning models, we want to talk to you! The exponential growth of data seen across the spectrum of daily life is making the work of people entrusted with our safety increasingly difficult. The successful candidate will develop and apply leading-edge approaches in an area that has currently not been very well explored, using a variety of machine learning techniques to solve critically important problems and impact peoples’ lives in a very positive way. null
- Be a subject matter expert, guiding machine learning development for research, development and product teams
- Working closely with team members to research, prototype, evaluate and implement machine learning models to solve challenges in digital forensics
- Developing and maintaining internal systems and frameworks for data curation and storage, model training, evaluation and analysis, and rapid prototyping
- Developing and maintaining robust datasets for training, evaluating and delivering forensically accurate machine learning systems
- Assisting teams throughout the organization with the development and productization of machine learning models
- Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence; or, a minimum of 2 years’ recent experience as an AI Developer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, or similar role
- Experience developing machine learning systems using TensorFlow and sklearn
- Experience using deep neural networks and other machine learning approaches for picture classification and object detection
- Experience using various NLP approaches for text classification
- Experience with curating and maintaining datasets for model prototyping, training and analysis
- Experience developing production-grade software in C#/C++ and Python is an asset
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.