Our mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join our growing Finance team at Magnet Forensics. The successful candidate will assist in the timely and accurate processing of worldwide accounts receivables in addition to assisting in running the general ledger. If you are detail-oriented, love solving problems and are looking for a great opportunity to work in a growing tech company, we would love to talk to you!
- Handle the accounts receivable process including recording of cash receipts, collecting on past due accounts, and reporting to management on key accounts receivable metrics
- Assist in managing the organization’s general ledger, including recording transactions, month-end duties as assigned, and preparation of account reconciliations
- Assist the organization with managing the customer and partner master record, including validation of customer names, addresses, credit limits, and payment terms.
- Lead the organization’s vendor master record, including registration information on vendor portals
- Process supplier invoices ensuring proper approvals and coding to cost centers, product lines, and general ledger accounts
- Process employee expense reports via SAP Concur, ensuring adherence to company expense policies
- Prepare cheques, wires, and other payments as required
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare regulatory filings including HST, and State and Local Taxes (US)
- Post-secondary education specializing in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a Finance or Accounting position
- Excellent organizational skills in order to manage issues, projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and creative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Shown ability to be professional when interacting with all team members
- Knowledge of Salesforce, NetSuite, and SAP Concur considered an asset
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.