Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
Magnet Forensics is looking for a driven and ambitious Account Executive who will be responsible for generating new sales opportunities and growth for our digital forensic software solution.
This role will be focused on driving deal flow, exceeding sales objectives and genuinely wanting to resolve our customer’s problems.
- Prospect new clients utilizing Magnet Forensics’ portfolio of products, solutions and services to Enterprise and Government accounts within an assigned regional territory
- Develop detailed territory plans to drive expansion of customer base
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer’s environment, workflow and how our solution aligns with their needs
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a sales role, selling software or technology solutions
- Demonstrable record of over-plan sales achievement
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Experience selling to government/law enforcement is a plus, but not required
- Confirmed experience in building territory plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and reciprocally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.