Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
Based on Herndon, Virginia, we are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
The Account Executive will be responsible for the generation of new sales opportunities for our digital forensic software solutions.
We’re looking for driven individuals who have a strong orientation to achievement. If you have solid experience driving deal flow, exceeding sales objectives, and genuinely care about solving customers’ problems, we want to hear from you!
- Prospect for new clients (predominately law enforcement and government sector) within an assigned regional territory
- Develop detailed territory plans to drive expansion of customer base
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer’s environment, workflow and how our solution aligns with their needs
- Act on and qualify incoming leads
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a sales role, selling software or technology solutions
- Demonstrable record of over-plan sales achievement
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Experience selling to government/law enforcement is a plus, but not required
- Proven experience in building territory plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.