The Magnet Forensics Training and Certification Programs have been designed to build participants' expertise with Magnet Forensics products, and our certification program provides credibility to forensics professionals.
Magnet Forensics has committed to building practical solutions to current issues for forensics professionals examining cases involving smartphones, computers, or both.
We’ve built curriculums for all levels – from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced —that are delivered in scheduled classes to large groups, privately for small groups, or to online classes to accommodate students’ busy schedules.
Learn the full functionality of our products from our experienced trainers — including advanced tips to stay on top of the latest internet artifacts, which are central to most digital forensics investigations.
Magnet Forensics Training Programs
Our course catalogue includes four-day courses that give you a thorough understanding of Magnet AXIOM or Magnet IEF and will offer you the opportunity to train for examinations that involve smartphones and computers. New to digital forensics? We also offer a Forensic Fundamentals course to help get you started.
We currently offer the following courses for different expertise levels:
- Magnet AXIOM Examinations (AX200) — An intermediate-level course for those who are familiar with the principles of digital forensics, and are seeking to use Magnet AXIOM for their investigations. Now available in-person, online, and as an online self-paced course.
- Magnet AXIOM Advanced Mobile Forensics (AX300) — An expert-level course for those who are familiar with the principles of digital forensics and who are seeking to leverage Magnet AXIOM to improve their mobile device investigations.
- Magnet AXIOM Advanced Computer Examinations (AX250) — An expert-level course for those who are somewhat familiar digital forensics and are seeking to use Magnet AXIOM and other tools to improve their computer investigations.
- Magnet IEF Examinations (IEF200) — Similar to AXIOM Examinations, but for those seeking to use Magnet IEF for their investigations.
- Forensic Fundamentals (AX100) — A beginner-level course, designed for participants who are unfamiliar with the principles of digital forensics.
MAGNET TRAINING ANNUAL PASS (TAP)
TAP lets you pay once, but train continuously. For $4,995 USD, you can attend any Magnet Forensics Training Class at any time, at any location throughout the following 12 months. But TAP doesn't stop at the classroom. You can also attend our world-class online training offerings, both Online Instructor-Led, and Online Self-Paced.
The cost of TAP is less than the price of two courses and it allows you to grow from a beginner to a certified expert with the advanced skills to attack mobile, cloud, and other demanding areas of digital investigation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of the Magnet Training Annual Pass and start training right away!
The Magnet Certified Forensics Examiner (MCFE) certification is an accreditation that validates an examiners’ expert-level competence with Magnet Forensics products to peers, internal stakeholders and external audiences, including legal teams or clients. Our certification program is free to users who have completed the prerequisite training courses.
Which certification is right for you?
NEW! MCFE – AXIOM certification is now open. Register now to take the MCFE – AXIOM exam and obtain your certification.
If you have completed the IEF Examinations course, then you can take our exam for MCFE – IEF certification.