With a strong commitment to helping thousands of its customers in the world’s top law enforcement, military, government and corporate organizations recover data from a broad range of Internet-related communications, Magnet Forensics (formerly JADsoftware) has unveiled v5.8 of its industry-leading forensic software, INTERNET EVIDENCE FINDER™ (IEF) – including several forensic firsts!
New features in this release include:
1. Dropbox decryption – a forensics first!*
- Decrypt the Dropbox database to view a full list of details including file names, dates/times, file sizes, and more.
2. Web Video Recovery – another forensics first!
- Recover fragments and frames from web video chats that occurred on sites like Chatroulette, Camstumble, ChatForFree, iCU2, YapChat, Shockrooms, and more.
3. Google Maps Tiles & Geo-Location Visualization
- View recovered tiles and carved tile coordinates, along with surrounding tiles that are downloaded to provide the bigger picture.
4. Support for NewsGroup Messages (yEncoded/Uuencoded File Support)
- Decode and rebuild yEncoded and Uuencoded files exchanged in newsgroups (USENET) like Xnews, NewzToolz-EZ, Binreader, GrabIt, Newsbin, Forte Agent, and more.
5. New Artifact Support Added
- IEF is now able to recover Pidgin, Paltalk, Chatroulette, and Omegle chat; Facebook photos; and text translated by Google Translate.
*Dropbox decryption is currently available with IEF TRIAGE only.
IEF software mainstays include:
- Single Search for 200+ Internet Artifacts
- Search in 3 Easy Steps for Fast Results
- Web Page Rebuilding
- Mobile Backup Support
- Rich & Comprehensive Reporting
IEF v5.8 is available today starting at $999 USD.
Existing customers with a Software Maintenance & Support (SMS) subscription can upgrade to IEF v5.8 for free by visiting our customer portal: www.magnetforensics.com/support/login/.
Customers without an SMS subscription can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-342-0195 for pricing.
To download a FREE 30-day free trial, please Click Here
About Magnet Forensics
Magnet Forensics (formerly JADsoftware) is a global leader in the development of forensic software that recovers data from a broad range of Internet-related communications. Our flagship product, INTERNET EVIDENCE FINDER™ (IEF) was created by a former police officer and forensic examiner who recognized the need for an easy to use, comprehensive tool to help perform digital investigations. Since its creation, IEF has quickly become a trusted solution for thousands of the world’s top law enforcement, government, military and corporate organizations – used to recover Internet evidence like social media communications, webmail, browser activity (and more) to support their most important investigations.