Still have a few burning questions on how to recover, analyze or report on digital forensics evidence? Submit a question on computer and mobile forensics and you’ll receive an individualized response from one of our in-house Forensics Experts.
Get help solving problems like:
- I’ve just been handed a computer, mobile phone, or tablet—How do I start recovering digital evidence?
- How do I find Internet artifacts left-behind by the use of applications?
- Where should I look for digital evidence on computers, smartphones and tablets (in allocated or unallocated space)?
- How should I be analyzing and reporting on digital evidence?
- Which tools should I include in my digital forensics toolkit and how do they work together?
- How IEF can streamline my workflow?
Submit your questions today! One of our in-house Forensics Experts will review your inquiry and email you back with an individualized response.
The comments offered as part of this service should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice. You should always consult a suitably qualified legal professional authorized to practice in your jurisdiction for any specific legal problem or matter.