Herndon, VA, and Waterloo, ON – Magnet Forensics, a global leader in developing digital investigations software for smartphone, computer, and cloud examinations, has been listed in the 2017 PROFT 500 for the second year in a row. Magnet Forensics ranked in the top 30 on the 29th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
The PROFIT 500 ranks Canadian businesses by their five-year revenue growth and is published in the October issue of Maclean’s magazine and at CanadianBusiness.com.
“We are thrilled to be once again named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies on the 2017 PROFIT 500 ranking. We remain committed to seeking justice and protecting the innocent by providing the most advanced technology to investigative teams and empowering them to uncover more digital evidence,” said Adam Belsher, CEO of Magnet Forensics. “Our team is remarkable and this award is a powerful indicator of the amazing work that they do every day.
“It is never easy to earn a spot on the PROFIT 500, but this year’s applicant pool was the most competitive yet,” says Deborah Aarts, PROFIT 500 program manager. “This year’s winners demonstrate the resilience, innovation and sheer management smarts it takes to build a thriving business today. Canada—and the world—needs more entrepreneurial success stories like these.”
Magnet Forensics certainly didn’t slow down in 2017:
- Magnet Forensics Named Digital Forensic Organization of the Year, and Computer Forensic Software of the Year by the Forensic 4:Cast Awards
- Magnet Forensics Introduces Magnet.AI – an industry-first technology that leverages machine learning to search conversation data and suggest results that could indicate child luring – saving time in investigations into some of the most heinous crimes
- Magnet Forensics and Passware Partner – Magnet AXIOM now integrated Passware decryption technology for examinations of drives encrypted by tools including BitLocker and TrueCrypt
- Magnet Artifact Exchange Launches – This new community offers forensics professionals a way to share new and unsupported artifacts that they can build in Magnet AXIOM
- Magnet Forensics hosts global Magnet User Summit Series – in-depth labs, sessions and demos
- Magnet Forensics Site: https://www.magnetforensics.com/
- Magnet Forensics Blog: https://www.magnetforensics.com/blog/
- Magnet Forensics Webinars: https://www.magnetforensics.com/resources/recorded-webinars/
- Magnet Forensics on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MagnetForensics
About the PROFIT 500 For 29 years, the PROFIT 500 has been Canada’s most respectable and influential ranking of entrepreneurial achievement. Developed by PROFIT and now published in Maclean’s magazine and at CanadianBusiness.com, the PROFIT 500 ranks Canadian companies on five-year revenue growth. For more information on the ranking visit PROFIT500.com or CanadianBusiness.com.
About Canadian Business
Founded in 1928, Canadian Business is the longest-serving and most-trusted business publication in the country. It is the country’s premier media brand for executives and senior 5 business leaders. It fuels the success of Canada’s business elite with a focus on the things that matter most: leadership, innovation, business strategy and management tactics. Learn more at CanadianBusiness.com.
About Magnet Forensics
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigation software that acquires, analyzes and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, the cloud, and more. Magnet Forensics has been helping examiners and investigators fight crime, protect assets and guard national security since 2011. For more information, please visit magnetforensics.com. Follow us on Twitter: @MagnetForensics and LinkedIn.